The Norman Chamber believes that to have a city of economic vitality and growth, non-economic sectors of a community must also be strong. Norman must have a healthy and educated workforce and citizens need to have a strong sense of quality of life in our community. The Chamber will support cultural and quality of life components that raise satisfaction within our community and work with programs that improve the educational foundation of our children.
Leadership Advisory Team
Team: Julia Chew, State Farm Agency; Farooq Karim, Rees Architecture; Robyn Castleberry, Moore Norman Technology Center; Kevin Hopper, MidFirst Bank; Casey Vinyard, KREF - The REF Sports Radio Network; Daren Wilson, United Way of Norman
Staff: Erica Millar
The Leadership Advisory Team oversees and provides guidance for the Leadership Norman and Tomorrow’s Leaders programs. The team evaluates the programs each year to ensure a quality and educational experience for class members.
- Provide high-caliber leadership programs through the current classes: Leadership Norman and Tomorrow’s Leaders.
- Develop a recruitment base to assure the quality and diversity of the applicants within all leadership programs.
- Ensure that each program is properly organized and the curriculum is instituted in the most professional manner.
- Allow and encourage chairs to assume more responsibility in the daily roles of administering the three leadership programs.
- Each class will engage in a community service project(s).