Join the Chamber
Thank you for your interest in the Norman Chamber of Commerce! We believe you will find a Chamber membership an asset to you and your company.
Whether you are a business owner or an employee, your Return on Involvement (ROI) can be as simple as beefing up your online member listing, joining a committee, or attending an event. Remember, business is still done on a handshake and the more people get to know you, the more they get to know your business and your reputation.
- Credibility – Your reputation matters. Chamber membership is respected by your community and neighboring communities.
- Growth – Take advantage of our quality educational opportunities for business development, such as our Partners for Education program, and get plugged into the economic growth of your community.
- Impact – Create a positive impact for your sales by growing your referral base within the membership.
- Visibility – Stand out and get noticed as an active member of your Norman business community by attending events, functions, and volunteering at your Chamber.
Benefits of Membership
We have so many opportunities for you as a member to connect with other members, network, get more involved in the community, and grow professionally.
Membership Levels *
Businesses: (full-time equivalent number of local employees)
- 2-10 employees: $335
- 11-25 employees: $440
- 26-50 employees: $565
- 51-75 employees: $735
- 76-100 employees: $900
- > 100 employees: Negotiable
- Additional location: $220
- Additional businesses owned by current member: $220
Hotels/Motels: $335 plus $2 per room
Apartments: $335 plus $1 per unit
Banks, Credit Unions, Savings & Loans: $650 plus $25 per million in deposits
Non-Profit Organizations: $140
Sole Proprietor: $220
Real Estate Agents (separate listing): $220
Retired Individuals: $100
*All applicants will be charged a one-time application fee of $25, payable at time of application.
Again, we feel the Norman Chamber of Commerce offers its members countless benefits and we are eager to discuss these with you. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact any Chamber staff person.
We appreciate your interest in the Norman Chamber of Commerce and look forward to working with you in the future.