Norman NEXT is an organization for young professionals, 21-40 years of age, working or living in the Norman community. NEXT’s mission is to be the leading influence in making Norman the community where young professionals want to live, work and play. Through leadership, mentoring, networking and volunteerism, Norman NEXT cultivates and inspires young professionals to BE A POSITIVE agent of change for Norman.
Through its business and community programs and events, Norman NEXT provides different avenues for young professionals to take an active role in making a positive impact in the community.
Norman NEXT is a program of the Norman Chamber of Commerce.
Chair: Shavonne Evans, Keller Williams Realty
Staff: Leigh Disney
- Cultivates future leaders through the NEXT Mentorship Program
- Serves our community’s needs by volunteering with local social service agencies
- Strives to provide opportunities to keep the best and brightest in Norman
- Develops young professionals to be better employees for Norman businesses
- Helps young entrepreneurs locate resources to start their own businesses in Norman
- Connects young professionals to each other and local business leaders through social networking
- Helps establish business contacts in Norman
- Provides a platform for discussion and a voice for young professionals on important city and government issues
- Creates a way for young professionals to get involved in the community through a variety of avenues
- has fun while doing it all!
Visit Norman NEXT’s full site for more information.