The Norman Chamber of Commerce cultivates, promotes, and supports economic opportunities and community enrichment by providing leadership and services to its members and the community.
The Norman Chamber of Commerce serves as a visionary, pro-active community partner in the development of innovative projects. We are responsive to changing local business needs in a rapidly evolving global environment. The Norman Chamber of Commerce is an advocate for linking education, government, and business together to work toward common goals, including economic growth that supports and enhances our quality of life.
• Integrity: The Chamber conducts business with honesty and integrity.
• Leadership: The Chamber provides leadership that transcends our membership and impacts the direction of our community.
• Economic Opportunity: The Chamber believes in attracting and retaining quality businesses and jobs.
• Communication: The Chamber uses appropriate communication methods internally and externally at suitable times.
• Continuous Improvement: The Chamber strives for continuous improvement of organizational operations, programs, and services.
• Customer Service: The Chamber provides impeccable customer service to all stakeholders.
• Employee Development: The Chamber commits to offering educational opportunities to all staff members.
• Financial Stability: The Chamber makes wise financial decisions to ensure future stability.
• Innovation: The Chamber embraces and encourages new ideas and creative thinking.
• Relevance: The Chamber offers programs and services that are relevant to our members and the Norman business community.
• Results: The Chamber membership and Norman business community sees measurable results from our programs, services, and activities.
• Teamwork: The Chamber promotes a culture of teamwork to accomplish goals and objectives.
Description of Goods and Services:
Our Membership Application provides a full list of possible membership dues amounts. Our Total Resource Campaign page lists every potential sponsorhsip and costs associated with such events.
We respect and are committed to protecting your privacy. We may collect personally identifiable information when you visit our site. We also automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page(s) you visited. We will not sell your personally identifiable information to anyone.
Your payment and personal information is always safe. Our Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read over the internet.