Chamber Events Postponed due to COVID-19 Pandemicon
Due to the growing health-related concerns regarding the COVID-19 pandemic, the Norman Chamber is taking steps to ensure the safety of our members and the entire Norman community.
With that, we have made the decision to postpone all of our March events until further notice.
These events include:
- Business After Hours at Havenbrook Funeral Home
- Membership Committee meeting
- Women's Leadership Luncheon
- Business Before Hours at 1NB Financial Center
- Norman NEXT Lunch
- Leadership Norman's University of Oklahoma Session
- 35 South Luncheon
As far as our other committees, smaller meetings, and ribbon cuttings, we will make decisions on these on a case-by-case basis. Please get with a Chamber staff member to verify.
And as always, please check our online calendar regularly for updates and changes. We will continue to monitor the situation and assess what further measures may need to be taken past March 31.