Business and Arts
Chamber of Commerce
115 E. Gray St.
Staff: Erica Millar
This committee works to forge cooperative relationships between members of the local business community and arts organizations. This group annually produces the Fall Arts Luncheon.
Business & the Arts Goals
- Continue the awareness of the economic impact and quality of life enhancement on the community by the arts through alliances with new and existing ventures.
- Continue to promote local artists through the Annual Fall Arts Luncheon.
- Support the Arts associations, organizations and individual artists, and highlight the economic impact they have on the Norman community.
- Support the arts in Norman through matching grant awarded to a chamber member businesses and arts organization or artist.
- Revise the arts grant application materials.